To grab more attention, cartoon is the best option. A mascot is any person, animal, or object thought to bring luck or anything used to represent a group with a common public identity, such as a school, professional sports team, society, military unit, or brand name.
A Mascot, or character, is an excellent branding tool that can increase recognition with your company and products. Most commonly based around people, animals, or objects, mascots help your audience to better identify, remember, and understand your company and products as well as generate interest and increase exposure.
Benefits of Mascot or Character:
- Helps Grab Public Attention: The first is public attention. Mascots are a perfect way to attract your targeted audience. This is possible because mascots are designed with a unique personality and eye-grabbing looks.
- Helps Make an Identity: Mascots can eventually have their own identity. They can have a certain name and then can be associated with a product. Now whenever, a new thing is launched related to the product then the mascot will be linked to it. Mascots with names can also develop into a specific brand.
- Helps Develop Mass Appeal: Mascots can be used to develop mass appeal. They can further enhance brand awareness and open up further opportunities in different markets. Targeted audience can be shifted or enhanced through mascots.
- Helps in Marketing of Products: Mascots can be used as a great marketing tool. They could be placed on products. When doing social marketing, these could be an excellent way to enhance viewership of websites.
- Helps Present Ideas Easily: With Mascots, companies have more chances of showing their work and creativity. They can have different designs of mascots which can be manipulated according to the company’s will. New ideas could be put into affect easily. Because mascots’ work is related to animation and graphics, it is relatively cheaper and easy to make.